Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Run of Hope 2011!!!

Hi -

Just a reminder, there is only 2 more months until the
Run of Hope on Sunday September 25th.
I am participating in the Run of Hope to raise funds to support Pediatric Brain Tumor Research.

My goal is for my team to raise $5,000.00, so far I have raised $320.

You can support me by donating to my team and/or participating in a 5K Run or a 3K Walk on Sunday September 25th.

To join my team visit: http://www.firstgiving.com/process/teamarea/default.asp?did=27000&TeamId=143243&EventId=113006
-select the orange JOIN NOW button on the right side of the page

If you cannot participate in the Run, but would like to support my team with a donation please click on the link below to access my fundraising page.
To donate to my team visit: http://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/sammy-loch/runofhope

-click the green DONATE button

Fundraising for this cause is very important to me. The doctors involved in this research are some of those who saved my life. But there is still more work to be done. Your participation either by raising funds or by donating to my team will truly make a difference in another child's life.

Feel free to share this information with anyone you know who would like to participate.

Thank you so much for your continued support.

Mischief Managed,

Sammy Loch

No comments:

Post a Comment