Saturday, July 18, 2015

2015 Run of Hope Seattle

Hi Blobslayers!

hope you are all enjoying your summer! And what comes at the end of summer? The Run of Hope Seattle supporting pediatric brain tumor research at Seattle Children's Hospital, of course!
 
 The research being done at Seattle Children's Hospital helped save my life and now it is my turn to give back and help future patients receive better treatments with fewer side effects.

Please join me in supporting this vital research by joining me at Seward Park in Seattle on Sunday September 27th for a 5k run/3K walk OR by sponsoring my team, Sammy's Blobslayers!

This year it is my goal for Sammy's Blobslayers to raise $6,000 to celebrate that I have been CANCER FREE for 6 YEARS!!! 
 
Please help me celebrate this important milestone by supporting Pediatric Brain Tumor Research.

To join or donate to me team please visit the link below:
http://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/sammy-loch/run-of-hope-seattle-2015
 
Let me know if you have any questions.
 
Thank you so much for your support!

~Sammy

No comments:

Post a Comment