Saturday, January 22, 2011

Hair: (not) the musical

I can’t believe how fast January has gone. I can't believe how fast this semester has gone. Its seems like school just started, so Ireally can't believe finals are this week

Though I’ve had some ups and downs with different wintertime bugs, I am feeling much better and I have made huge strides in physical therapy. I can attribute much of my progress to the exercise bike we bought at Costco. Now, instead of working out twice a week, I can work out every day. I always said my best days were the days I worked out at physical therapy, now I can do that everyday. I can’t wait to see how much I progress in the next few months.

My leg isn’t the only thing making progress; my hair has been growing like a fiend. I actually got a hair cut this past Tuesday. A very nice lady named Tracey has been cutting my hair for years and it was hard to tell who was more excited, her or me. After she evened it all out, she gelled it up. we had fun messing around with different spiky styles. My favorite was the fohawk seen below.





Mischief Managed,
SAMMY

SAVE THE DATE:
September 25, 2011
Is the date for the 2011 RUN OF HOPE benefiting the Pediatric Brain Tumor Research Fund at Seattle children's hospital (AKA the people who saved my life and many more)

Get ready to fundraise because I want Sammy's Blobslayers to be the biggest highest earning team at this year's run/walk.

More information to come.

2 comments:

  1. ahhh Sammy you look so beautiful. I'm glad to hear that you are doing better. Stay strong:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the hair (not the musical)!! You look so happy in your picture with your new 'do'! Glad you are feeling better. Spring is on the way and NYC is calling your name!! It will be soooooooooooooo fun!
    Love ya,
    Aunt Katie

    ReplyDelete